Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WATCH OUT!!!............The TRICKS are out there somewhere!


Ok, so I was driving down Main Street in St. George, the other day, and the sun was shining, and I was just thinking about where I was headed and what I was going to eat for lunch, and all of a sudden, STOP!!! I slammed on the brakes and for a split second, so many things ran through my head when I saw what you see in this pic. But I truly thought it was real and for that second, thought about 911 and blood. Then I saw his socks and then I knew it wasn't real. If they put shoes or boots on the stupid thing I would have stopped and made a complete fool of myself, in calling 911. I think I'll go knock on their door, and tell them that I almost got rearended because of their dummy. Or am I the Dummy?.......IDK you decide!

No comments: