Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well........

So not much going on here, just the norm. This past weekend Dale left to go hunting with his friend Kevin. Well they forgot to discuss when Kevin was coming back to St. G, so......needless to say I (Cara) had to drive 7 hours on Sunday to go to Altamont and pick him up. So then we were going to stay in Price and then leave to go through Moab on Monday. So then we ended up staying with John and Lois instead, and it was wonderful. John Rayburn is Dale's X father-in-law and Lois is his wife. They are so great, it was so nice visiting with Christians like us and so it was great to discuss the Bible with such great people. Then we went to dinner that night and then Lois fixed us a wonderful breakfast. So the trip was so worth it. Besides that I would drive around the world for my husband, but rest assure I get to use this to my advantage for an awful long long long time. You know it!!

Well, not much else going on here, just working and doing the norm. Chow for now.

1 comment:

The Chris Tippets Family said...

Wow!! What a good wife! I can't say I would drive that far to pick up my hubby.